Printer Driver For Epson EcoTank L575 – This printer is a multifunctional printer that low cost and also low power consumption, easy maintenance, and built-in Fax. Download this printer driver below for free.
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
- Mac User: Download Macintosh here
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Epson EcoTank L575 for Linux Download free
Printer Driver For Epson EcoTank L575
The most notable feature on this printer is the external ink tanks. These are the USP of the Epson EcoTank L575range and they offer extremely low-cost printing. Rather than buying expensive cartridges, you simply reload tanks yourselves with Epson’s bottled ink. This way, the manufacturer doesn’t have to make different cartridges for specific machines, and the savings are passed on to you.
For example, the ink bottles for this machine cost less than £10 each, and hold 70ml of ink. The largest ink cartridge for the cheaper Home XP models holds 11.5ml of ink, and cost a little more than the bottles. Printer Driver For Epson EcoTank L575 gives you up to 4,000 pages worth of black ink, and up to 6,500 pages worth of colour, meaning most people won’t need to replace the inks anytime soon. When you do eventually replace them, simply pop over to printerdriverin, and buy the bottles you need.
As we can see this is an MFP or multifunction printer, and it has loads of great features. At the top there’s an automatic document feeder, built into the lid of the flatbed scanner. The ADF on this Printer Driver For Epson EcoTank L575 is great for scanning a stack of documents, and the flatbed would be used for more awkward things like receipts, magazines, and books. Underneath the scanners, we can see the onboard interface.
Here we have a mono 2 line liquid crystal display which clearly shows us information at the printer. There’s shortcut buttons for scan, copy and fax, as well as a numeric keypad, for this printers faxing abilities. This machine holds up to 100 sheets of standard office paper in sizes up to A4, and weighing up to 255gsm, so a wide range of documents can be printed with this machine. The dye-based ink is especially good for photo printing, as you get rich vibrant colors and deep blacks. The piezoelectric print heads give great quality prints, and the machine offers good performance at up to 33ppm. It has Wi-Fi and USB connectivity and is a great all-rounder like Printer Driver For Epson EcoTank L475.
Epson EcoTank L575 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Epson EcoTank L575 Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Epson EcoTank L575 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Epson EcoTank L575 Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Epson EcoTank L575 driver then click Uninstall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to uninstall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface