Printer Driver For Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C
Printer Driver For Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C – A colour printer for under ₤ 150 is still uncommon when it originates from a business with an excellent performance history, like Canon, it’s definitely worth an appearance. It’s likewise worth another appearance due to the fact that it utilizes the very same, Canon-designed, laser engine as the HP LaserJet CP1515n – so how do the 2 really similarly-priced printers compare?
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Printer Driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Download 32-bit
- Printer Driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Download 64-bit
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
- Printer Driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Download Mac
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Printer Driver Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C for Linux
We understand since its single paper tray takes simply 150 sheets of paper. This is bit more than the average for an inkjet printer and half exactly what the twin trays of numerous of Canon’s PIXMA inkjet variety offer.
The leading surface area of the device has the control board with 8 LEDs set into it, for showing low toner in the 4 colour cartridges, along with paper jams, from paper and other mistake conditions. Paper feeds to an inset in the leading cover, beside this panel and there’s a simply cosmetic baffle simply above the paper exit slot.
This printer at the back are sockets for mains power and USB 2.0, the only connection supplied. There’s a networkable variation of this printer offered, however no alternatives to update this one like Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R4640.
Setup is extremely uncomplicated, as the 4 toner cartridges are all supplied in situ and all you need to do is pull the rings at the left-hand ends of them to remove the sealing tapes. There are a number of spacers that require eliminating from the feed system at the back and obviously you have to set up the software application drivers, however the entire procedure can be finished in under 15 minutes.
The in-line print system is declared by Canon to produce a fast very first print, however under test it was still taking around 22 seconds prior to paper began to feed for the very first page of a print Printer Driver For Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C. Provided that Canon printer driver asserts 12ppm for the i-SENSYS LBP5050, this is fairly a reputable outcome, partially quicker than the HP LaserJet CP1515n.
Canon’s spec sheet likewise states you’ll get 8ppm when printing in colour, however our five-page text and colour graphics print just produced 4.6 ppm, so not as excellent. It ended up a 15 x 10cm photo print on an A4 sheet in 34 seconds, which is once again sensible.
Printing is ideal for your home or company workplace. Printer Driver For Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C consisting of types of color laser printer is the tiniest and most budget friendly of Canon. In fairness in order to Canon, the toner cartridges were just ending up being readily available throughout the time of review, so it’s possible the expenses will certainly come lower. The in-line Printer Driver For Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C system is declared by Canon to produce a fast very first print, however under test it was still taking around 22 seconds prior to paper began to feed for the very first page of a print. Provided that Canon asserts 12ppm for the i-SENSYS LBP5050, this is rather a decent outcome, partially quicker than the HP LaserJet CP1515n.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Printer Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C driver then click Unistall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to unistall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface