Printer Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2160
Printer Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2160 – Canon’s MG2160 is a basic, rounded-edged block in matte black plastic that will not get finger prints, however it’s neither specifically remarkable nor visually kindlying.
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Printer Driver for Canon PIXMA MG2160 Download 32-bit
- Printer Driver for Canon PIXMA MG2160 Download 64-bit
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
- Printer Driver for Canon PIXMA MG2160 Download Mac
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Printer Driver Canon PIXMA MG2160 for
There’s no screen – simply a seven-segment LED to show the number of copies – and the buttons and lights all appear a little much. Upon plugging in the printer and turning it on, I could not work out exactly what to do next.
The PC setup procedure takes around 5-10 minutes, and sets up a number of various programs along with a frustrating ‘desktop device’. Throughout setup, there were no directions for ink cartridge setup, which may show tough for those who aren’t veterans of printer setup.
Printing a head-alignment page, as I prefer to do prior to screening print quality, was a hard and odd experience. Connection is through USB just– there’s no Wi-Fi, which is virtually a favorable offered my problems.
When working, the Printer Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2160 revealed a tendency to pull several sheets of blank paper at the same time. There’s a hard-to-locate setting to avoid this from taking place, however it should not take place at all. Marketed speeds at typical quality are 8.4 ppm (pages per minute) monochrome, and 4.8 ppm colour. There’s fairly a noticable hold-up in between pages; the printer waits for the previous page to dry.
Lineart and graphics are sharp and image-noise is low, however colours were a little over-exposed and photos somewhat blurred. Some text was significantly fuzzy and over-inked, however in basic, text quality is great.
It might have an incredibly low in advance expense of simply $79, however typical print quality and affordable scanner efficiency make Printer Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2160 an entry-level colour printer/scanner for the genuinely cash-strapped who just mean to print sometimes. An additional $30 will certainly net you the Canon MG3160, which is basically the exact same printer with the addition of Wi-Fi connection and a partially greater print speed Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R4640.
With basic ink cartridges (a complete set is $68), vendor-supplied information put print expenses around 18 cents and 38 cents for colors print. High yield ink cartridges ($110 per set) lower that to 12 cents per black page and 27 cents per colour page. Marketed speeds at regular quality are 8.4 ppm (pages per minute) monochrome, and 4.8 ppm colour. There’s rather a noticable hold-up in between pages Printer Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2160; the printer waits for the previous page to dry. The drying time can be changed, however even at minimum, print speed was still sluggish Canon printer driver.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver for
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Canon PIXMA MG2160 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver then click Unistall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to unistall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface